Civil government's natural tendency is to usurp, and the body politic's natural tendency is to trust their elected representatives. OUR elected representatives no longer represent us. They plunder us for their benefit.
We got here for several reasons:
- First, the failure of most of us to responsibly self-govern. When we exchanged liberty under God for license, a power vacuum of sorts was created, and civil government filled the void. We've had severe moral lapses and we are paying for it.
- Second, VOTE FRAUD. I don't believe we voted for a lot of this stuff. "Those who count the votes decide everything." (attributed to Josef Stalin) and our votes are counted by computers programmed by Diebold or, in NC, an outfit called ES&S. I understand these companies are owned by Israelis. So it's no wonder that pro-Israel candidates litter the political landscape.
- Third, flaky theology. Many believed the "Rapture" would deliver us, so didn't care how polluted the political and social environments became. Indeed, many Christians, including pastors, taught and believed that things MUST get this bad, that this was the outworking of prophecy, that it was God's Will. Some also believe our mis-adventures in the middle east are also, somehow, sanctified activities -- even though none of it honors or glorifies Christ. Blindly, they vote for leaders who offer us more of what Schofield's Bible told us was destined to happen. Well ... it's many years after the so-called "last generation" and we're still here, and rather than God blessing us for our obedience, He is clearly judging us for our gross malfeasance.
- Strict limits on governmental authority and activity
- Balanced budget
- Eliminate taxes
- Strict accountability against lawbreakers and usurpers in government. Criminal sanctions for breach of fiduciary trust for those who violate the Constitution.
- Privatize - let the market decide
We also need to get the government out of the school business. Period. Privatize every single school and get rid of the Department of Education.
Get the government out of garbage collection and the rest. All the government properly needs to do is punish the wicked. We need a Sheriff who respects the Constitution (that excludes Harrison) and will go after the true miscreants in our society, and we need a court system to try them (with fully informed juries), and a penal system to rehab them if possible, or execute them if necessary.
And we need a legislature that will go through the laws on the books and repeal a LOT of them.
We have a RIGHT to travel. The DMV has no legitimate authority taking our natural God-given right, converting it into a 'privilege' by legal word-smithing and sophistry, and then selling that right back to us as a state-granted privilege. There should be, and properly is no, tax on my RIGHT to own an automobile or a house or any other property.
Join the Revolution: Would YOU have signed the Declaration of Independence?